50% of employees have been with the Company for over 10 years.
- Scientific degrees (candidates of technical sciences) - 2 people.
- Honorary titles (Honorary Builder of Russia) - 4 people.
- Awarded the Order "For Merit in Construction" - 1 person.
- Awarded with the Badge of Honor "Construction Glory" - 2 people.
- Awarded with the Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Regional Development - 3 people.
- Awarded with the Honorary Diploma of the Vice-Governor of St. Petersburg - 5 people
Professionalism and competence
Leading experts included:
- in the National Register of Builders - 5 people;
- in the National Register of Designers and Surveyors - 8 people.
All personnel involved in the welding of structures made of polymeric materials have certification certificates from the North-West Regional Head Certification Center of the NAKS: level III welding specialists (technologists - welders), level II - master welders, workers - certified level I welders.
The organization has an Occupational Safety and Health Management System, an Environmental Safety Policy, a Safety Standard to counteract the spread of coronovirus infection, and a Human Rights Protection Policy.
The organization conducts a special assessment of working conditions:
- Expert opinion dated 05.08.2016 "The result of a special assessment of working conditions";
— the number of workplaces where the OSMS was carried out, 54;
— workplaces in the organization are recognized as acceptable (class 2), no harmful factors have been identified;
— the number of jobs with optimal and acceptable working conditions - 54 .. ".
- Expert opinion on the results of a special assessment of working conditions No. SI1781-SPB45 /ZE dated February 12, 2019:
— the number of workplaces where the SOUT was carried out, 45;
— number of jobs with optimal and acceptable working conditions: 45.
- Extract on the submission of the results of a special assessment of working conditions dated August 31, 2021:
— the number of workplaces where the SUT was carried out, 21;
— the number of jobs with optimal and acceptable working conditions: 21.